Poot leads the party down the long corridor, which turns to the south east before widening into what appears to have once been a small shrine, for the north east steps lead up to a platform of grey stone. Sitting atop the platform is an ancient alter, little more than a jagged block of black marble with a concavity on top of it. This basin is filled with what appears to be filthy water. To the south east a pair of imposing stone doors block any further passage.
Check the map below.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sasha trails behind Poot holding her light aloft. She looks at Yola with "I have no idea on this one" look and skulks around the stairs.
Standing at the base she looks quizzically at the altar. "I don't think it will fetch much at the market place but I'm guessing it's important. Halfling you seem to know a little bit of everything ... did this ever come up in those tavern conversations?"
Seoni examines the altar and water in the concavity carefully. "I wonder if the goblins are using this? Tsuto's diary seems to indicate some kind of demon worship and transformation."
I would think so, but the question is do we go through the door or head back to the other hallway?
Yola
Post a Comment