Playing the 3.5ed D&D adventure, "Rise of the Runelords," published by Paizo

Chp2: The Skinsaw Murders

Friday, May 15, 2009

Gerund and Yola forge on ahead through the door on the opposite side of the exercise yard, and Sasha, Seoni and Shalelu pause in indecision, torn between staying together as a group, but not wanting to let the trail left by the fleeing goblins grow cold.


The short hallway that Gerund finds ends in two doors. The southern door opens onto a small meeting room. A round table and and a few chairs are this room's only furnishings. The norther door leads to a hall containing two west facing doors. The first of these opens into a small, foul smelling room featuring little more than a reeking hole in the ground, its rim stained with refuse and waste. The final door leads to a steep downward staircase.

8 comments:

Seoni said...

"Steep, downward staircase, then?"

Anonymous said...

I figure we shouldn't leave the rest of the party, hang on Gerund while I go to get them


Mich

Anonymous said...

I'll wait to gather the party before proceeding then.

deres said...

Sasha will open the doors in front of her and hope that if there's anything nasty she will be able to stand aside as Seoni casts her mega-fiery-doom-ray-that-doesn't-hurt-Sasha spell.

Seoni said...

"I'll just get that ready, then." Seoni readies the win-o-ray. (I think Magic Missile would be better.)

Greg Stewart said...

Frustrated DM Says: I'm so confused! So are you all getting together and heading down the northern staircase, or are you opening the double doors in front of Sasha, or are you doing both?

Seoni said...

Confused Character replies: Sorry! I thought we were together. Okay, then no, we definitely need to stay together, so...

"Sasha, don't open that. Let's go find Gerund and Yola."

Anonymous said...

Yes this time let's stick together - Yola goes to get the others.

Mich